Dark Daughters and Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Devon
Sharon's Character Index card.  I_vote_lcapSharon's Character Index card.  I_voting_barSharon's Character Index card.  I_vote_rcap 
Little Demon
Sharon's Character Index card.  I_vote_lcapSharon's Character Index card.  I_voting_barSharon's Character Index card.  I_vote_rcap 
Evra
James Moroso
Night Air
~*Dani*~
Zabet
Reva
Djinn
Beautiful Tragedy
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sharon's Character Index card.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sharon
Talking to Nyx
Dark Sharon

Female Birthday : 1987-09-26

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Sharon's Character Index card.  Empty
PostSubject: Sharon's Character Index card.    Sharon's Character Index card.  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 am

Here is my characters I will be adding them as I make them and find some of my old characters. They will be in sections such as Supernatura, Human life, HON, Movies and Books. And what role play they would be in or has been in.

Supernatural:
Vikki-Inner wall Vampire
Tony- Outer wall Vampire
Human life
Misty Jones- Lonely Teen girl
HONMovies & Books
Back to top Go down
Dark Sharon
Talking to Nyx
Dark Sharon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Character Index card.    Sharon's Character Index card.  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Game name: Vampire: The New Story (Invited Only Hosted by Devon)
Name: Vikki
Race: Vampire {Inner Wall}
Class: Ungrouped at the moment in story.
Bio: She is a only child and is not looking to find what the grouping would have in store for her as she knew where they most likely would place her. She is a fighter but yet she also a thinker. She believes in that every action that one dose always has a good and bad output. She tries to stay clear of the twins.

Sharon's Character Index card.  Female10

Last edited by Dark Sharon on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Sharon
Talking to Nyx
Dark Sharon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Character Index card.    Sharon's Character Index card.  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Game name:  Vampire: The New Story (Invited Only Hosted by Devon)
Name: Tony
Race: Vampire {Outer Wall}
Class: Unknown
Bio: He never fit at the inter wall people always looked at him differently but that was because he is different than most. He was like the best girlfriend any girl could have but never trust around their boyfriends. Yes he is gay but he not that girly girly gay guy he can still hold his own but he dose have a more of a girl figure with a curvy hips and his soft spoken voice. He didn't wanted to be a in a place that couldn't see past that he likes other guys so he chose to run away and never look back.  

Sharon's Character Index card.  Anime-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Character Index card.    Sharon's Character Index card.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon's Character Index card.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Daughters and Sons :: Character Storage-
Jump to: