Dark Daughters and Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Devon
Marissa's Characters I_vote_lcapMarissa's Characters I_voting_barMarissa's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Little Demon
Marissa's Characters I_vote_lcapMarissa's Characters I_voting_barMarissa's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Evra
James Moroso
Night Air
~*Dani*~
Zabet
Reva
Djinn
Beautiful Tragedy
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Marissa's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarissaRenee
Human
MarissaRenee

Female Birthday : 1996-01-01

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Marissa's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Marissa's Characters   Marissa's Characters EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Character 1: Lynx
Character 2: Alison
Character 3: Jaime
Character 4: Nicole
Character 5: Ashleigh
Character 6: Ashton
Back to top Go down
MarissaRenee
Human
MarissaRenee

Female Birthday : 1996-01-01

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Marissa's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa's Characters   Marissa's Characters EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 pm

~All about Lynx~

Lynx was born on April 2nd, 1995 she is nineteen years old she lives with her Mother, Father & Younger Brother Cody. Lynx's parents have been keeping a major secret fro her. Lynx finds out that she is adopted and that her Mom and Dad are not her real mom and dad

She is also Know for being very shy she likes to keep to her self more then any of her friends out of the five of them she is the "Quite One."
Back to top Go down

Marissa's Characters
Page 1 of 1