Dark Daughters and Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Devon
Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_vote_lcapBlack And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_voting_barBlack And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_vote_rcap 
Little Demon
Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_vote_lcapBlack And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_voting_barBlack And White ((Devon & Anthony))  I_vote_rcap 
Evra
James Moroso
Night Air
~*Dani*~
Zabet
Reva
Djinn
Beautiful Tragedy
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devon
Dark Daughters and Sons Spirit/High Priestess
Devon

Female Birthday : 1992-06-18

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  Empty
PostSubject: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:43 pm

In a world where everything truly is black and white there is two prominent families that run the show.
But before I talk about them maybe I should explain this world, many people refer to us as fairies. But what we really are is guardians, yes we do tend to the seasons but we do so much more. We keep the balance so that there is never too much of a one thing, be it or good or bad. We wield several powers, the ones on the white side wield them only for light and good things, spreading luck and happiness and the black side uses their powers to promote evil, they become muses inspiring you to do bad, give you wicked thoughts, they can even use their magics to start fires and burn entire villages to the ground.
The two families I mentioned before are the royalty of the sides they reside on, and of course both sides have thousands of followers, as well as a royal court. But what the followers and even the children of the kings and queens don't know is that both sides royalty have been abusing their powers as well as their minions, after all you have to have someone doing your dirty work.
The kings and queens of both side are about to under go a test of sorts sent out by the grand council. The Council long ago feared this would happen and when the oldest son of the black side was born he was given a soul mate which happened to be the daughter or the white side born not long after him. The Council agreed never shall they meet unless the balance was being threatened. That time had come and the council has taken matters as much as they can into their hands, planting the idea to have a grand ball in the king and queen of the white side and another seed to crash said party in the oldest son on the black side. Tonight him and his friends will breaking into this ball with the plot to crash it but both royal children will walk away in love. For this will be the future, by ruling of The Council.

Ashe awoke to someone knocking on her door, she was being reminded to wake up from her nap to get ready for the grand ball her parents where hosting tonight. She looked at the beautiful white and black dress hanging from a hook on the wall. Quickly getting out of bed she looked to it and to her reflection in the full body mirror and closed her eyes and opened them, the dress formed on her body and she smiled. It hugged her curves in all of the right places, filling her figure nicely. Opening and closing drawers she quickly found her hair brush and ran it through her long white hair a few times and she put it up into a neat bun, she then applied her own make up as well as some well placed silver jewelry and then applied her black mask. She loved the Masquerade theme of the night.
Ashe smiled to herself and then walked over to the door and pulled it open making her way down the grand stair case, she could already hear a few people talking and a piano being played, some party goers had already arrived, she looked around to see if she could see anyone she knew but the masks hid the identities to well. Before she could give it to much thought her parents called her to them, bowing her head she walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
http://princess-devon.tumblr.com/
Morgoth1990
Human

Male Birthday : 1990-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Saen was hanging out with his friends walking around trying to burn time they walked in and out of markets. "Man, there's absolutely nothing to do..." he sighed. Darian, his friend looked at him. "Hey, I got an idea. Let's crash the white's big dance." Saen scratched his head. We where supposed to try and keep the peace between both sides but a little joke wouldn't start a war "Yeah, sounds good to me. What do we have to do?" Darian smiled,"Well, hopefully there's a tailor around here, it's a masquerade ball and we have to look perfect or they'll know we aren't from that side."

The palace tailor made quick work of young prince Saen's order and both him and Darian looked mighty prepy. They laughed at each other, they couldn't help it. Everyone on the black side thought the whites where to uptight, and not just in clothing but in manners. Saen was worried in the back of his mind about not being able to pull this off but some strange feeling inside of him was telling him that he had to, he had to be at that ball tonight. The final thing the tailor did was tell them of old tunnels from this castle to the white castle so that they could break in without being seen, before either of the boys could try and lie and say that they weren't crashing the white dance but the tailor just smiled at them and walked away.

Saen and Darian quickly made their way through the tunnels and up into the white castle and to the ball room without being seen, smiling at each other over the victory they pulled on their masks and walked in. Darian quickly grabbed a woman and started dancing with her but Saen wanted to look around first, he walked to the food table and ate a few finger sandwiches while he was there he over heard several guys talking about the princess and pointing at her. He looked to where they where pointing, there was a short raven headed fair skinned beauty standing next to the King, he was talking sternly to her and she looked really upset by what he was saying but she held her head high. He started walking slowly over to the thrones and waited until she stepped down, he would cheer her up and expose his joke all in one, after a few dances he would kiss her and pull off his mask and Darian would follow suit and they would run out of here and be able to laugh about it for weeks. Smiling to himself he met her at the end up the steps and held out his hand to her, "This dance please my princess?" She smiled weakly and placed her hand in his, the second her skin made contact with his he felt a spark, he furrowed her brow, what in the world, he thought to himself but he didn't have time to say it because the princess lead him to the floor and started dancing. Every time she placed her hands in his our their skin touched he felt her, beyond the level of her touching him. Many dances went by and he had yet to find it in his self to pull off his mask, much less kiss her. He took her hand and led her out to the balcony. He needed to breathe in something other then her perfume and he face looked flushed, stepping out of the ballroom with her in toe he let go of her hand and walked over to the railing and gripped it, breathing hard. He had messed up, he knew it. He should just tell her who is is and get Darian and leave, no harm no foul. Now all he needed was the courage to turn and tell her his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Devon
Devon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Ashe kept her head down listening to every word her father was saying, she knew it was true she needed a husband but how could she just pick a man out of a crowd? She wanted to be in love, she wanted a romance, not a business deal. But it seemed being the only child of a royal family didn't get love stories. Her father went on to tell her that tonight she would meet someone to marry or he would soon be forced to forfeit his crown and for him that was just not an option. When he finished talking she bowed and started away, before she could make it down the steps a man approached her and asked her to dance, when she placed her hand in his a feeling washed over her body. What was happening? Was he feeling it too? She studied his face but couldn't figure much out due to the mask, she lead him to the floor and began dancing, several dances later she still couldn't tell what he was feeling but when he pulled her towards the balcony she followed him.
Ashe watched him walk away and walk over to the railing, he was squeezing so hard his knuckles had turned white. Concerned she removed her mask and walked over to him, "Are you alright? Have I done something to offend you sir?" She placed her hand on the railing next to his not sure if she should touch him or not, she wanted to help him, but how could she? She didn't even have the slightest inkling about who he was, his mask covered much of his face.
Sighing softly she placed her hand on his and instantly felt him, she could feel him washing over every inch of her body and before she could stop herself she was on her tiptoes kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him toward her. She had never kissed anyone before and with her lips pressed to his she knew she never wanted to kiss anyone else as long as she lived.
This man, who ever he was, was her soul mate.
Back to top Go down
Morgoth1990
Human

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 pm

The kiss was extraordinary, something Saen had never felt before in his life. He'd kissed many different women before, but it was always meaningless to him, a conquest, a goal achieved. This kiss felt much different to him, like something he needed all his life. The kiss went on for a while, and he rubbed her back gently as he slowly pulled away. He looked into his eyes through her mask, he could feel the sweat coming down his face. "Wow....That was something..." He now got really nervous, he'd never felt something for a woman before, something besides lust. "I.. I hope you enjoyed it, ma'am..." He then looked at Darian who was slowly walking towards the Queen, ready to remove his mask, when he looked to Saen for a signal. Saen gave him a subtle hand wave, signaling him to hold off on the prank.

All of a sudden, the king stood up, put his goblet down on a nearby table and clapped his hands loudly. "My guest..." The room was silent. "I do hope you have been enjoying yourselves tonight, but it is near that time. At midnight, as we have done every year, we throw our masks in the air and reveal our faces to each other." Saen and Darian both tensed up immediately. SHIT! They never knew this part of the party, and Saen was especially recognizable with a scar on his face. He turned to Ashe. "Before the mask throwing, there's something I have to say...."
Back to top Go down
Devon
Devon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Ashe pressed her body to his feeling so welcomed and perfect next to his body, his hand moving up her back gave her chills. When they finally pulled away from each other he was the one to speak first, his words making a smile spread across her face. "You don't have to call me ma'm, we are of the same social..." And her words where hushed by her fathers clapping, she turned to look at her father placing her hands in the mysterious strangers hands, she didn't want to stop looking at him but since she had to she would keep her hands on him. Midnight was coming, soon she would see his face, maybe he would then ask for her hand in marriage? She felt giddy at the thought of kissing him everyday. She turned back to him but he did not look as happy as her, in fact he looked worried, he spoke quickly, "Yes, what do you need to tell me?" Fear was rising inside of her, was he going to reject her? The music stopped and it made the room turn from happy to anxious. People started counting loudly from ten behind her, the count down was not fun now, she felt like she was counting her heart beats instead, waiting for him to tell her what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Morgoth1990
Human

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Saen then reached up to his mask. "Just...Don't scream." He grabbed his mask and slowly lifted it off his face. Soon, his face was revealed, he had a very attractive face, with black stubble across his face, but he styled a goatee along the lips and chin. He had hazel eyes and his hair was long enough to reach the shoulders. His bangs didn't cover up the obvious scar along his face, from above his right eye moving diagonally along the bridge of his nose and stopping at his cheek. "I just want to tell you that even though we are of rival families, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the privilege of seeing, let alone kissing. I hope to see you again sometime, but I don't want to be ripped to shreds by everyone here, so I say goodbye for now." While the crowd cheered and threw their masks in the air, Saen snuck by everyone to get to Darian, who was about to remove his mask. He grabbed Darian and they managed to sneak to a hallway and go down some stairs.
Back to top Go down
Devon
Devon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Chills erupted over Ashe's skin, why would she scream? She watched him place his hand on his mask and she had almost forgot to breathe once she saw his face. She had never met him but she knew him from pictures. He was the son of the Black Family. Ashe tilted her face looking at him, she thought meeting him would be terrifying but it wasn't. He was beautiful, like a fallen angel. The scar on his face didn't even deter her, she wanted to reach out and touch him but before she could he was talking. She felt her cheeks redden at his words. "I wish that you didn't have to leave but I understand. Hopefully we can find a way to meet again.." She watched him walk away with a heavy heart, part of her felt like she would never see him again because of the social standards but another part of her told her she would see him again. She was meant for him. She slid off her mask and walked back into the party watching people laugh and dance should have made her feel happy and it did up until she looked up at her parents, they where talking to each other and she couldn't hear them but they didn't look happy. They both looked angry, it worried her. Her parents could be harsh but over all they where nice and polite they never fought. Everything in the White palace was just as perfect as everyone thought it was. Maybe they had saw Saen.. She looked away from them and retired to her room. She was to worried to stay and try and pretend like nothing was wrong.

Queen Arianna was nervous, the party was coming to a close and there was still a few people trying to dance and drink. She wished she could just use her powers on them, it was hard to act so pure all the time when her and husband had been molding white magic and pushing it so far that it became dark. She was over all of  this smiling and dancing and loving everyone. She looked around the room for her daughter and had to hold in a smile. Maybe her daughter had found someone to marry, she could then take and kill her daughter and blame it on the man and have him put to death then her and husband could share the powers of the young couple. Arianna and her husband Gage had been planning this since the first taste of the black magic. With the death of their daughter they could go in a false grieving period in which they would use the time to go out into the world and harness other energy and make it black. The king and queen of the Black family had been planning on doing to same for their son. Out in the world the once rival royals will form a pact and draw at every source of energy until the world turns cold and black. Only a few choice people will live and that's only if they are lucky. Arianna smiled, her life was turning out better then she could have ever hoped for.  
Back to top Go down
Morgoth1990
Human

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Saen and Darian walked out of the main door in the mansion. Darian turned to him as they kept walking. "Well, that was a big waste of time. I didn't get to do what I wanted, and we almost got caught."
Saen sighed. "Wasn't a complete waste."
Darian scratched his head. "Well, I'm going to sleep and put this night behind me. I'll see you later."
Darian went a different direction and Saen went back to his home, a gigantic black mansion. It screamed gothic, from the black dead flowers to the looming gargoyles, but it was his home and sometimes he found comfort in it, but most of the time he wished he never had to walk through these doors. His parents where insane, between rituals and chatting to blood orgy's these walls had seen it all. He pulled open the big door and was greeted by the servants, he made his way into the main hall. "Hmmm...Where are my parents?"
He kept exploring until he heard some weird noises, like chanting. "What is going on now?" He opened the door, barely able to see anything, the room was dimly lit, he could barely see anything, he walked deeper in the room until he could finally see his parents. They were in black robes chanting some ancient language as they slit a goat's throat. Saen was shocked immediately as they bottled up the blood. "Why are you guys always doing stuff like this?!" The parents looked at Saen. "Oh, you're early."
They led him in and shut the door. "We heard through the grapevine that the princess of our rival family is really beautiful and still unmarried.  We're going to have you marry her. Her parents  will deny this claim, but we want you to force your hand. Use whatever you have to do to sway the princess. But before that, you have to learn how to consummate the marriage. You must be the only male within the whole city that has not known a woman. Tonight we will teach you." They brought out a naked girl who was bound, gagged and blindfolded. The then position her so her legs were spread apart. The father then went over to her. "I will show you how to take a woman's virginity." He then penetrated the woman as Saen looked in horror and his mom put her arm around him. "Saen, you're an adult, time to act like one. I'm sorry we had to show you how to do it, but you have to grow up sometime." The dad kept thrusting inside the girl telling her dirty things and pulling her hair. The girl was crying and whimpering until he finally  his father came inside of her. "Ohhh, I didn't think it'd be that quick. You have a tight pussy whore." And he smacked her ass hard. "Ok, son, your turn." Saen looked at them knowing he would not be able to this, he was sick, he needed to empty his stomach and then he needed to get back to the White side and get Ashe and take her far from here. Thankfully his parents told him they would not watch, they trusted him to complete this task, as they shut the door behind him. "We'll give you some privacy. Saen walked over to the girl, with the lights turned down, he didn't realize that the girl was Ashe. He started panicking, how could he have let his dad done that? How'd they get her so fast? "I'm going to get you out of here, I'm so sorry they hurt you."  He was unbinding her and he pulled her into his arms, she was pale and her skin felt clammy. He then took the blindfold off and was slightly revealed that it was a different girl with different eyes. He could finally catch his breathe but that didn't make this right. He quickly took the girl to his room and bathed her and dressed her and fed her. He would then hand her over to a the only hand maiden in the house he trusted. The girl wasn't Ashe, but she belonged to her. The girl needed to be returned there and needed to be taken care of. There was no telling what else his parents had done to this poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Devon
Devon

Character sheet
Affinity:

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:45 pm

The room smelled of lavender when she walked in, her baths always made her feel better. Ashe walked over to the water and ran her fingers through it and smiled. Her hand maidens always knew exactly how she liked things. Before she could pull her own clothes off her maidens where removing them for her, she watched them closely. They all looked like her with only subtle differences, hair color tone, eye color, and even freckles. She had always wondered why or how her parents had found so many girls that could pass for her twins. Ashe stepped into the bath and quickly submerged herself. She wanted to wash off her fears and thoughts and relax. But that was short lived, from the other rooms in her wing she heard screaming and things dropping. She stopped up and a maiden handed her a white chiffon gown, she quickly pulled it on and ran to the other rooms and gasped as she saw one of her girls sitting on her knees crying, she was covered in welts and bruises and surrounded by her other girls, Ashe gently forced herself into middle and pulled the crying girl to her body and held her. "Shh, love, nothing will hurt you now. I've got you and I will protect you." Ashe rocked her girl trying to soothe her but as the girl got calmer Ashe got angrier. Who would do this, who could abuse this girl, and then fear hit her. All the girls looked like her, whoever had done this might have thought she was her. Ashe was in danger and she feared for her life as well as her other maidens. She locked eyes with every single one of her girls and saw they looked as scared as she must feel. 
 Ashe pulled the girl to her feet and walked the girl into her personal room and laid her in her bed. Something was going on and the only person who she knew could have had power to do this was someone on the Black side. Had Saen done this? She tried to shake it off, no he was pure, when she kissed him she knew it, but the nagging voice in her gut told her to fear him and his side. She would also keep this from her family, for now she and her own would stay in this wing. No one else would be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Djinn
Dark Daughters and Sons Water
Djinn

Female Birthday : 1992-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Role play locked and moved to paused due to no posting.
Message an admin or mod to have it unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))    Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Black And White ((Devon & Anthony))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Daughters and Sons :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: