Dark Daughters and Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Devon
Everything about it  I_vote_lcapEverything about it  I_voting_barEverything about it  I_vote_rcap 
Little Demon
Everything about it  I_vote_lcapEverything about it  I_voting_barEverything about it  I_vote_rcap 
Evra
James Moroso
Night Air
~*Dani*~
Zabet
Reva
Djinn
Beautiful Tragedy
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Everything about it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon
Dark Daughters and Sons Spirit/High Priestess
Devon

Female Birthday : 1992-06-18

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Everything about it  Empty
PostSubject: Everything about it    Everything about it  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 pm

In the must-read tenth installment of the #1 New York Times bestselling vampyre series, Darkness won’t stay hidden for long… “Move over Stephenie Meyer.” –People The House of Night series is an international phenomenon, reaching #1 on U.S., German, and UK bestseller lists, and remaining a fixture on the New York Times Children’s Series bestseller list for more than 140 weeks and counting. With nearly 12 million copies in print, rights sold in thirty-eight countries to date, and relatable, addictive characters, this series is unstoppable. Now in Hidden, the tenth installment of the series, the stakes are higher than ever before. Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://princess-devon.tumblr.com/

Everything about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Daughters and Sons :: Hidden-
Jump to: