Dark Daughters and Sons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Devon
Everything about it  I_vote_lcapEverything about it  I_voting_barEverything about it  I_vote_rcap 
Little Demon
Everything about it  I_vote_lcapEverything about it  I_voting_barEverything about it  I_vote_rcap 
Evra
James Moroso
Night Air
~*Dani*~
Zabet
Reva
Djinn
Beautiful Tragedy
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Everything about it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon
Dark Daughters and Sons Spirit/High Priestess
Devon

Female Birthday : 1992-06-18

Character sheet
Name::
Affinity:

Everything about it  Empty
PostSubject: Everything about it    Everything about it  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Merry meet, fledgling. I trust this guide will serve you well…
Every vampyre fledgling who arrives at the House of Night receives a copy of The Fledgling Handbook 101, and now, fans can have one, too, with this gorgeous must-have edition. Inside you’ll find original stories, the complete vampyre history, inside info into rituals, vamp biology, and the Change, and much more.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://princess-devon.tumblr.com/

Everything about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Daughters and Sons :: The Fledgling Handbook 101-
Jump to: